Help us make the world better with social companion robots through the role of a Computer Vision Expert
Intuition Robotics™ is a VC backed startup, developing AI-driven social companion technology to positively impact the lives of older adults by keeping them connected and engaged.
Our R&D team is looking for talent in the space that can build a real-time computer vision system. Someone that loves computer vision and wants to extend its reach to a unique use case. The system combines real-time analysis together with cloud-based learning and vision cloud services. One of our technological pillars is computer vision so we're seeking a true expert.
B.Sc in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics/EE/related field. M.Sc is an advantage.
- Experienced developer in the CV space
- Built CV based systems preferably for tracking scenarios
- Cloud and hybrid models fan
- Applied CV algorithms in a resource limited environment
- Proven experience in OpenCv or other CV frameworks and methodologies
- Strong statistical and mathematical background
- Strong programming background preferably in one of the following: Java, C++, Python
- Knowledge of cloud services, preferably in the vision space
- Experienced in tracking and object recognition detectors - Advantage
- Machine learning experience - Advantage
- Deep learning experience - Advantag
- Real (but real!) team player
- Can do and want do attitude
- Want and love to code in all areas