Help us make the world better with social companion robots through the role of a Customer Service Leader.
Intuition Robotics™ is a VC backed startup, developing AI-driven social companion technology to positively impact the lives of older adults by keeping them connected and engaged.
We are looking for a talented Sr. Manager/Director of Customer Service responsible for owning the end-to-end customer service experience. It’s an exciting time to come aboard -- you’ll have the opportunity to build and shape the customer service team and operations from the ground up. The ideal candidate has solid execution skills, strong organizational skills, is a strong collaborator, and is passionate about helping people, and more specifically helping seniors and making their lives better.
- Ensure an excellent Intuition Robotics customer service experience.
- Build the customer service team from the ground up. Provide direct support to customers initially, and hire, train and manage customer service staff when needed.
- You’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty, helping customers and addressing new challenges as they arise.
- Assess and forecast overall staffing needs, including management of outsourced vendor resources.
- Implement and administer our CRM/ticketing system and appropriate customer service channels (phone, chat, self-service, social, etc.).
- Define and create compelling support content for help desk and customer self-service channels.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators including performance, quality review and customer satisfaction.
- Implement an effective customer feedback loop within the company that continuously improves our product and ultimately the customer experience.
- Develop and manage efficient and clearly defined policies and processes (returns, warranty, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical studies discipline
- 5+ years of customer service management experience in an consumer electronics/IoT
- A track record of owning, prioritizing, strategizing, hiring, and training
- Solid experience with CRM/ticketing systems (i.e., Salesforce, Zendesk), ecommerce platforms, and customer support tools
- Comfort/enjoyment working at a fast-growing startup company
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on empathy and building rapport
- Passion helping customers and especially the senior market
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable in collaborative environments
- Ability to travel internationally on an occasional basis, including between the US and Israel.
We’d love it if you also have / are
- You’re a gadget lover and tech geek!
- Company-paid health insurance
- Stock options.
- Intuition Robotics is very flexible with employees working remotely/from home and has a generous vacation policy.
US - San Francisco, Bay Area