Help us make the world better with social companion robots through the role of a HRI/UX Product Manager
Intuition Robotics™ is a VC backed startup, developing AI-driven social companion technology to positively impact the lives of older adults by keeping them connected and engaged.
Our product team is looking for a Human-Robot Interaction/UX product manager to be responsible for the design and management of ElliQ's user experience and interaction flows.
As the product manager, you will play a key role in the design of state of the art experiences and interactions for Intuition Robotics’ products. Your responsibilities will include the design and development of the different interaction storyboards while working closely across the product/dev team during the implementation .
This role reports to the VP of Product Management.
- Design multi-dimensional (speech/text, audio, movement, light, UI) interaction storyboard covering all product functionality. Special attention to the 3D/Physical nature of ElliQ, its users, and its presence in the home.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Primary interaction design is around ElliQ, a social robot. In addition, design interactions done through mobile app, chatbot and web.
- Follow and contribute to product personality and behavioral guidelines based on the target persona, target audience and product strategy.
- Guide, integrate and collaborate with different domain designers (e.g. movement, UI) during the implementation of the storyboards.
- Actively contribute to guide direct/indirect user experience research.
Must have / be:
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HRI, HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field or role
- Participation and experience in product development process
- Hands on experience in consumer UI UX design
- Superb people and team skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Superb or Native English speaker (American)
- US related background (lived/worked/studied)
- Strong sensitivity to details
- Strong interest in Human-Robot Interaction, man-machine experiences
- Passionate hands-on technology/gadget lover
- Passionate about making a social impact on people's lives
We’d love it if you also have / are:
- MA/MS degree in Design, HRI/HCI, or a related field.
- Experience with social robots related product
- Older adults related experience
- Relevant experience in UX digital design/implementation