Help us make the world better with social companion robots through the role of a Conversation Designer and Content Curator.
Background: Intuition Robotics™ is a VC backed startup, developing AI and voice driven social companion technology to positively impact the lives of older adults by keeping them connected and engaged.
We are looking for a creative, native American English speaker to help write and dictate the speech and verbal personality of a robotic device for older adults. You will work as part of the product team turning customer needs and product features into natural dialogues and various text/speech assets. In addition, you will be responsible for selecting and directing content choices around video, music, podcasts and other content types.
- Degree or background in one or a few of the following areas: copywriting, script writing, conversational design, linguistics, content creation and curation.
- Possess a working understanding of software product development (what a database is, how software systems work).
- Technology lover - basic technical abilities, fast learner of new technologies.
- Great people, communication, and team skills.
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Have a strong sense of American culture (both contemporary and “classic”).
We’d love it if you also have / are:
- Curious and open minded
- Conversational design skills
- Understand phonetics
- Background in performing arts or media
- An understanding of or exposure to American baby-boomers and aging population
amat Gan, Israel
3-4 days a week