Help us make the world better with social companion robots through the role of a Creative Director.
Intuition Robotics™ is the creator of ElliQ™, the Active Aging Companion, which helps older adults stay active and engaged with a proactive social robot that overcomes the digital divide. The company's AI cognitive computing technology, award-winning design, and intuitive interaction models provide a natural way for older adults to reap the benefits of technology without the need to master the tools. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Israel with offices in San Francisco, CA. Intuition Robotics has raised over $22M in funding and is supported by renowned industry experts.
We are looking for a talented inspiring Creative Director to join our product management team. The art director will lead and design ElliQ’s multimodal creative language and design assets. ElliQ’s role and multi-modality expression requires a multidisciplinary designing approach involving physical movement, light effects, animation, speech, sounds effects and UI.
We are seeking someone with great design and people skills who can naturally join our UX and product team and lead the interaction creative design on a product that is already in advanced development phase.
This is both a design and execution role, so the candidate must be comfortable fulfilling both functions.
- Passion for creating playful experiences that exist at the intersection of media and technology
- Formal design education
- Interactive design
- Industrial design and interactive design - major advantage
- Work experience in a leading international consumer design studio
- Experience in designing interactions with physical/3D objects
- Experience developing console games with physics constraints - an advantage
- Experience in Human Robot Interaction (HRI) - major advantage
- Movies/Games persona based animation design - advantage
- 5+ years of experience in interactive design
- 4+ in digital design and strong understanding of software product development process and work with product managers and other stakeholders
- Familiar with movie editing basic fundamentals - advantage
- Strong concepting skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate closely with different product and design stakeholders
- Excellent personal skills - creative, open and collaborative spirit, team player, detailed oriented, curious, passionate
- Proved experience in leading a multidisciplinary design teams and process
- Proficiency in a broad scope of design tools with strong technical skills
- Delivery and schedule oriented - Execute to produce finished working solutions
- Excellent English
Ramat Gan, Israel
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org