Help us make the world better with social companion robots through the role of a Technical Customer Service Support Engineer.
Background: Intuition Robotics™ is a VC backed startup, developing AI and voice driven social companion technology to positively impact the lives of older adults by keeping them connected and engaged.
We are looking for a talented technical support person to provide basic installation, configuration, problem resolution and repair for ElliQ remotely or in customers’ homes. We are seeking someone with great people skills, the ability to work directly with customers, the engineering team and customer service team.
- Natural geek - loves technology, problem solver, fast learner.
- Good in basic consumer electronics product repair tasks.
- At least 1 year Consumer home electronics and IT technical support industry experience (e.g. GeekSquad, in-home installations, etc.).
- At least 1 year experience with phone support as well as with helpdesk system like Zendesk.
- At least 1 year in providing direct customer service to consumer customers.
- Good IT skills - installation, configuration, networking, using online systems, documentation, etc.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have a current, valid drivers license.
- Great people and communication skills. Loves to talk to customers and help them!
- Very organized and methodical.
Technology related education - electronics and/or software - can be currently a student
We’d love it if you also have / are:
- Curious and open minded
- Passionate about helping people and elders
San Francisco, CA
Part Time - Min 25 hours a week
Full Time - optional