Senior Product Manager (UX)
Intuition Robotics™ is a VC backed startup developing cognitive AI social agents and products (e.g. ElliQ) that is changing how people and machines/devices interact. Intuition Robotics was founded in 2016. Some of our key investors include Toyota, Samsung Next, iRobot and more.
Our product team is looking for an experienced product manager to lead on a new product based on Intuition Robotics technology. As the product manager, you will lead the definition, UX design and roadmap of one of Intuition Robotics products. Your responsibilities will include the definition, design and development of the different interaction storyboards while working closely across the product/design/dev/3rd parties teams during the implementation . This role reports to the VP of Product Management and it is based in Israel. Relocation to the US might be relevant after at least 6 months in Israel. This role includes extensive travel to the US.
- Analyze and create deep insight of user needs
- UX and interaction design of a multi-dimensional (speech/text, audio, movement, light, UI) interaction storyboards covering all product functionality.
- Roadmap, planning, prioritization of product evolution
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Follow and contribute to product personality and behavioural guidelines based on the target persona, target audience and product strategy
- Manage relationship with large and complex vehicle OEMs
- Collaborate and guide different domain creative designers (e.g. animation, sound, UI) during the creative design of the interaction
- Actively contribute to guide direct/indirect user experience research
- Close collaborate with marketing and business development
- BA/BS/MS/MA/PhD degree in Interaction/HCI/HRI/UX or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years product management and UX design of a complex product
- Rich experience in complex product and software development process. Experience in working with design teams, large international enterprise customers,
- Experience in digital and hardware products (e.g. devices, IoT, etc.)
- Hands on, doer, self learner, highly independent
- Superb people and team skills. Team player. Low ego. Excellent natural leadership, communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to details - excellent articulation and writing skills. Very organized.
- Strong interest in Human Machine interaction , technology and autonomous AI agents
- Superb or Native English speaker
- Passionate hands-on technology/gadget lover
We’d love it if you also have / are
- Experience in future cars/mobility in-cabin passenger experience - significant advantage
- MA/MS degree in Design, HRI/HCI/UX, or a related field.
- Experience with mobility related products and working with vehicles OEMs
- Software product development experience - an advantage
- International work/study experience
- Working for or on a large consumer brand hardware product
- Background in acting, film industry, performing arts - an advantage
Ramat Gan, Israel
After 6 months relocation to the US might be optional