Help us make the world better with social companion robots through the role of a Machine Learning and Data Scientist Expert
Intuition Robotics™ is a VC backed startup, developing AI-driven social companion technology to positively impact the lives of older adults by keeping them connected and engaged.
Our R&D team is looking for talent in the space that can build the ML framework and modules for a cloud based distributed system. Someone that loves coding in the ML space and is committed to delivering a full data driven solution from data acquisition through modeling to deployment.
M.Sc in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics/EE/related field. Ph.D is an advantage.
- Experienced developer in the ML space that is a data scientist too
- Built data oriented systems preferably in cloud environments
- Capable of building systems from scratch
- Proven experience with machine learning frameworks and methodologies
- Proven experience in all the ML pipeline stages: data collection, filtering, modeling, training and deployment
- High research capabilities including: designing experiments, finding, adjusting applying ideas from the literature and constructing innovative models and algorithms.
- Deep knowledge of features selection methodologies
- Developer that loves to code in different environments and languages including Java, Python, R, Matlab, Scala and others.
- Knowledge of unstructured DBs (NoSQL) and associated tools
- Experience in reinforcement learning - Advantage
- Experience in deep learning - Advantage
- Self-starter, autodidactic and innovative
- Real (but real!) team player
- Can do and want do attitude
- Want and love to code in all areas