Help us make the world better with social companion robots through the role of a UI Developer
Intuition Robotics™ is a VC backed startup, developing AI-driven social companion technology to positively impact the lives of older adults by keeping them connected and engaged.
Our R&D team is looking for looking for a UI developer that loves technology and frameworks in different domains. Someone that will drive the UI architecture and technology for the team. The system has several UI layers. We're looking for someone that has a broad view of the space and can define the right architecture for the different cases. Development involves UI for Android along with the web.
- Experienced in building UI from scratch. Both for Android and WEB
- Experienced in multi platform architectures and relevant testing environments
- Can and want to code beyond UI
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (HTML Python, Java, .NET, Android)
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs. desktop) and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (Jade, EJS, Jinja)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (Stylus, Less, Sass)
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Real (but real!) team player
- Can do and want do attitude
- Want and love to code in all areas (not only UI)